Frequently Asked Questions:
Why Doesn't My Card Work?
For the most secure online shopping experience at The Weave Zone, the best online weave spot, we only accept PayPal or a payment plan.
Creating a PayPal account is FREE and you can immediately link your debit/credit card and checkout.
How Long Does Shipping Take?
All in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) typically will ship within 1-4 business days. However, due to COVID-19 and USPS delays that are still occurring in 2021, your order may experience shipping delays.
Economy - 6-12 Business Days
Standard Shipping: 4-10 Business Days
Express Shipping: 1-4 Business Days
All out-of-stock orders will ship 10-16 business days from the initial order date. In special cases, if your premium order is out of stock, you will receive a free upgrade to a longer length so that you can receive your order quicker.
Premium wigs require 10-20 business days to be made.
Custom wigs (colored, 5x5 closures, and 6x6 closure wigs) require up to 30 business days.
Clip-Ins and Tape-Ins require up to 14 days.
Typically, pick up orders are ready within 2-5 business days. Once your order is ready, you will receive a text and email. If you have not received a text or email, the order is not ready yet.
T-Part wigs are hand-made and require up to 65 additional days.
Custom colored wigs and bundles can require an additional 6-90 business days for coloring. Custom colored wigs may vary slightly in color that pictured due to the nature of the custom coloring process.
All Laid Hair Care Liquid Products (Shampoos, Conditioners, Leave-Ins, Gels, Glue) may ship separately for maximum protection during shipping. If this is the case, you will receive (2) tracking numbers. One tracking number for your hair and the other for the products.
All Clothing, Shoes, Accessories & Liquid Products require 3-8 weeks for fulfillment.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a tracking number. During peak seasons and sales, your order may experience additional delays. Don't worry, there's no need to contact us -- your order will arrive soon and we appreciate your patience. If you cannot wait for your order, please choose to shop in-store at any of our retail locations for same-day purchases.
USPS, FedEx, and UPS have temporarily suspended guarantees. If you have issues with tracking your order, please contact the shipping provider before contacting us.
What Is A Business Day?
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are business days. Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays are not business days.
How Can I Edit My Shipping Address Or My Order?
Unfortunately, we cannot make any changes to your order once it has been confirmed. We cannot cancel any orders once they’re confirmed.
How Can I Check The Shipping Status Of My Order?
If you entered your email address and phone number correctly, you will receive a tracking number via text and/or email once your package ships.
If your information is not entered correctly, your item will still be delivered to the address on file but your tracking information may be undeliverable to the email or phone number that you entered. If you received an Order Confirmation Email, you will receive a tracking number to that email address once your items ship within the shipping time frame.
Step 1: Receive Order Confirmation Email
Step 2: Receive A Tracking Number Once Your Order Has Shipped
Step 3: Wait 24-48 Hours For Your Tracking Number To Update
Step 4: Receive A Delivery Confirmation Email
If you do not receive a tracking number within the allocated shipping time frame, your order could be delayed for internal review. Every order placed is reviewed to ensure that we're protecting both our customers and our business from fraudulent activity. If your order requires further review then this may possibly delay the processing of your order.
Tracking Number Not Yet Received Yet (After The Shipping Time Frame):
If your applicable processing time has passed for the shipping method chosen for your order, please contact us so that we can look into this for you! The most common reason for not receiving a tracking number is that you entered your email or phone number incorrectly and the tracking number was undeliverable.
Why Hasn't My Order "Moved" Yet?
Depending on the shipping method selected, most orders leave our Distribution Center within 48 business hours after the order is placed (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays).
Please refer to our full Shipping Policy for current processing times and available shipping methods. Note: In-transit times are separate from processing times and are subject to change during the holiday season and sales.
In some cases, we may run out of popular items while processing your order. When this happens, we typically restock within 3 business days. Rather than canceling your order, it will be held until the item is back in stock and your order is fulfilled!
For orders containing multiple out-of-stock items, these items will be refunded back to the original form of payment (minus any applicable discount codes used on the order), allowing us to process and ship the rest of your order as quickly as possible!
Note: Refunds can take up to 5-10 business days to clear and 7-10 business days for the amount to post to your account, depending on your financial institution.
What Happens If My Package Is Stolen?
Please contact USPS directly for any issues related to stolen packages. We are not responsible.
How Does The Payment Plan Work?
Shop Now. Pay Later
Pay as little as $10 and we'll ship your bundles TODAY!
Step 1: Add your items to your cart
Step 2: Go To Checkout
Step 3: Enter Shipping Information
Step 4: Select "Sezzle" & Pay As Little As $10 Down
Step 5: Receive Your Order!
How Can I Return An Item?
All sales are final. If you are unsatisfied, we will exchange certain items if they haven’t been altered. There is a $300 restock fee if you change your mind after you have already placed your order. If you do not pick up your items within 10 days, you forgo any opportunity to be refunded. We will not apply a store credit.
How Can I Contact The Weave Zone / The Weave Spot Regarding Online Orders?
Our retail stores cannot provide information regarding online orders. Please email us for the fastest response.
We can be reached via FB, IG - @TheWeaveZone, or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For fastest service, please include your name, order number, and detailed information. All emails will receive a response within 4 business days.
Messaging Terms & Conditions
You agree to receive recurring automated marketing and informational text (e.g., SMS and MMS) messages from The Weave Zone, including text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when joining or any other number that you designate. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & Data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary. The Weave Zone reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. The Weave Zone also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent. Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. The Weave Zone, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Reply STOP to cancel. After texting STOP you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and agree that The Weave Zone and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from The Weave Zone through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Mobile Phone Number Change
In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you agree to notify The Weave Zone by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you are experiencing any problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This message program is a service of The Weave Zone, located atHuntsville, US.
- General. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and The Weave Zone in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and The Weave Zone agree that any dispute arising out of or in any way related to these messaging terms and conditions ("Messaging Terms") or your receipt of text messages from The Weave Zone or its service providers will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms, or your receipt of text messages from The Weave Zone or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a claim arises. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU ANDThe Weave Zone ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or The Weave Zone to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and The Weave Zone will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by these Messaging Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting The Weave Zone. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- Notice; Process. If you or The Weave Zone intends to seek arbitration, then the party seeking arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by U.S. Mail ("Notice"). The Weave Zone address for Notice is:Patricia Mitchell, Attn: Chief Executive Officer. The Notice must: (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). You and The Weave Zone will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if you and The Weave Zone do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or The Weave Zonemay commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or The Weave Zone must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. (e) Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Messaging Terms, The Weave Zone will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $15,000 or as set forth below, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. If the claim is for $15,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse The Weave Zone for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. You and The Weave Zone agree that such written decision, and information exchanged during arbitration, will be kept confidential except to the extent necessary to enforce or permit limited judicial review of the award. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from you or The Weave Zone made within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND The Weave Zone AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and The Weave Zone agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if The Weave Zone makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to The Weave Zone address for Notice, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to The Weave Zone address for Notice, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and The Weave Zone.
- Enforceability. If an arbitrator decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of the limitations of subsection (f) above (addressing class, representative and consolidated proceedings) as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and brought in court. If any other provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to terminate or change our messaging program at any time. We also reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms at any time and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued enrollment following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.